Will you ever buy anything as romanitc as the engagement ring for the love of your life? We don't think so! And we are here for you, every step of the way.
Planning the perfect proposal and choosing the right ring for your partner might feel like a difficult task, but if you're more stressed over the ring part than getting a YES from your partner, then you're on the right path!
Here are some pointers for how to surprise your partner with the perfect ring :
1. Pay attention - Your partner is full of clues! Is she/he into classic, playful or vintage designs? The way they dress in clothes and other jewelry can usually tell a lot.
2. Friends and family - Check with your partner's friends and family. They might have an idea on which direction you should go in.
3. Material - Should you go for red or white gold? Again - pay attention, what does your partner usually wear? If it's mostly silver then maybe white gold is what he/she wants.
4. Gemstone - Classic diamond or colorful sapphire? When buying an engagement ring with a stone we always recommend to choose a diamond or a sapphire, as they will last you a lifetime without getting scratched. Unsure of which to choose? We think you can never go wrong with the classic sparkle of a diamond.
5. Budget - Figure out what your maximum budget is and let us know upfront. That way we can more easily guide you through our different options that are most relevant for you.
6. Size - Size can be tricky! If your partner wears other rings, secretly borrow one and bring it to us, or put it on a ruler and measure the inner diameter - then we have something to go with! If it doesn't fit? Don't worry, we always offer a free resizing when you buy an engagement ring!
At Caroline Hjerpe we believe that nothing is right or wrong when it comes to engagement and proposals. Some people want a big surprising moment and others prefer an intimate setting, but trust that you know your partner's personality best. Many couples even mutually decide to get engaged and buy their rings together, so don't fret over the idea that it should be any certain way.
Whichever way you choose to ask your partner for their hand in marriage - Nothing beats the excitement of deciding on a piece of heirloom jewelry you and your partner will wear for a lifetime. Choose from brilliant cut, antique or rose cut diamonds, sapphires in all the rainbows colors and mix it with 18k solid white or red gold. Stack it up or keep it clean - we are there to help you find your perfect fit! ♡